16/12/2008

holiday break... lomatauko bloggauksessa...

HOLIDAY BREAK...HOLIDAY BREAK...HOLIDAY BREAK...

we're flying tonight...

first to Kuala Lumpur...then quick visit to New Zealand, Auckland...
after that finally to Adeleide, Australia...

not sure when possible to post next time... pls, don't leave me forever! :-)

I'll be back second week 2009!


LOMATAUKO...LOMATAUKO...LOMATAUKO...

lähtö ensi yönä...

ensin Kuala Lumpur... pikavisiitti Uusi-Seelanti, Auckland...
lopulta Adeleidiin, Australiaan...

en tiedä milloin ehdin/voin tehdä seuraavan postauksen...
ettehän jätä minua ainiaaksi! :-)

palaan toisella viikolla 2009!

8 comments:

  1. Hyvaa reissua!

    Sekoilin tuolla aikaisemmassa postauksessa, kun niin moni on menossa Suomeen;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky thing! How I wish I was going...oh, hang on, sorry, I have gone.

    Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be here when you get back.

    I hope you are your sister are taking photos of some interesting wine names. I run out of them in February.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voi miten ihana matka :) Hyvää turvallista matkaa toivottelen ja myös Hyvää tulevaa vuotta ja tietysti ensin Hyvää Joulua:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the trip. Adelaide's lovely.

    I hope you have a very merry Christmas, that Santa brings you everything you deserve and that it doesn’t take too long to work off the effects of Christmas dinner.

    Thank you for being part of what has been a fascinating year for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great time in Aus. Is interesting to see what it's like in Cairo. My Dad was there during the war and always wanted to return but sadly he never did. I hope to visit one day. Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all!
    Our holiday was just AMAZING!
    I'll tell more later on...

    Hope you're all okay and new year's eve party was good?!

    See you soon here + I'll visit your site asap!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.