14/03/2009

you give me Words & I give you an IMAge(s) = WO*IMA, your WOrds & my IMAges nro 9

I moved WO*IMA here because I’m too lazy to run it in a separate blog…


From now on I’ll publish an IMAge(s) here on Friday/Saturday
and you'll have time till 6 Sunday evening to write your WOrds.


On Monday you’ll see the IMAge with WOrds together…

your WOrds & my IMAge(s) = WO*IMA

Here are some earlier WO*IMA creations:

your WOrds about this IMAge, nro 4:


“I always wear my holy shoes on Sunday.”


*
"Once I forgot the shot-gun"-shoes.


*
“Frozen-cheese-feet.”


*
“Cold person standing behind a blue curtain.”


*
“A blue&rubbery forklift truck is turning left.”


*
"WHO NAILED MY FEET TO THE TILES?"

your WOrds about this IMAge, nro 8:

Each night at sunset,
I walk the sands
Along the Icarian Sea,
And I think of my lost son
Icarus,
And how he died for me.



here's the next IMAge nro 9:

(give me your WOrds by Sunday evening)








7 comments:

  1. I will have think about latest image...will return later. So is the other site now terminated? Should I eliminate it from my blog roll?

    Word verification "lunpop" : a father who is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burnt to ashes
    charcoal black
    Love just smoldered
    falling apart

    ReplyDelete
  3. the World may crumble
    but the Earth still turns
    pick up the pieces
    and learn from the burn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just enough fire left
    To crawl under the blanket...
    We'll sweep out the ashes
    In the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't smoke in bed!
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't believe in any "do it yourself" diploma...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burnout...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.