25/04/2009

you give me WOrds and I give you an IMAge(s) = WO*IMA


your WOrds & my IMAge nro 15:

you have time till Sunday 6 pm Cairo time

what is WO*IMA? 

I put on WO*IMA post a picture or pictures.

You should write words/a poem/a quote… whatever the picture/pictures inspires YOU.

Text should be in English or English and Finnish but not only in Finnish.

I publish your text as a new post on Sunday evening/Monday morning...


mikä ihmeen WO*IMA?

Minä postaan kuvan/kuvia. Teidän tulee kirjoittaa mitä kuvasta/kuvista tulee mieleen. Runo, mietelause...miten kuva(t) inspiroi SINUA.

Tekstin tulee olla englanniksi tai englanniksi ja suomeksi.

Julkaisen uuden postin teidan kirjoituksillanne sunnuntai iltana tai maanantai aamuna.

*

*

4 comments:

  1. Nameless
    Faceless
    They soar on by
    Chasing the sun
    As it sets
    In the sky
    He sits by the water
    And wonders why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glory of the morning woke me up
    with a silence louder than cannon fire


    (Wishing you a wonderful Saturday :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun rose the next morning.
    And I awoke to crystal clear skies.
    Reminding me
    that life
    would go on.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.