31/05/2009

EDITED version of your WOrds & my IMAges = WO*IMA, nro 19


your WOrds about this IMAge:

mythopolis

OOh, lucky me! Today I found just the fabrics I need to make a new pair of pants!


***

Umm, excuse me sir, but do you have the kind that fly?

***

Do you have anything larger? Maybe big enough to wrap up a body?


Thanks Mytho! 

I posted this WO*IMA one day too early - on Friday I thought it's already Saturday....I'm sorry...

(here it's "Saturday" because Thursday is our "Friday" -

 sometimes I mix and miss some days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.