08/11/2009

EDITED version of your WOrds & my IMAges = WO*IMA meme, nro 42

your WOrds & my IMAge nro 42:

Välillä syön salaa itseltäni pienen nokareen....Välittämättä allergiasta.
***
Sometimes I eat a bit of that secretly from myself. Ignore my allergy.


mythopolis
A picture of me with egg on my face.
The chicken who never was.
Sunny side up;-)


Sirokko 
That's my lunch! Are you spying me?


Nicole
Breakfast supreme :)


Scriber's Web
You are yellow
And I am mellow
let's mingle and scramble things up.


marjo
... what did you do to my baby!!!
***
... mitä teit lapselleni!!!


<>


Thank you all! Kiitos kaikille!
WO*IMA again on Saturday Lauantaina taas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.