13/12/2009

EDITED version: your WOrds & my IMAges = WO*IMA, #47


your WOrds about this IMAge #47:



SusuPetal

It's cold,
I'm old
and I live in Finland.
Here's no sand.

Only snow,
so I had to grow
a green hat on my head.
Or should I have frozen to death instead?

It's no thrill
being a strawberry here, still
survive through the winter I will.

Yaelian
strawberries and cream
what else do I need...

mythopolis
Strawberry fields forever!!

Elegia
Hello, my name is Strawberry
and
I have wings!

GMG
Hi there! 

Strawberry and champagne, I wouldn't mind... 
But if it comes as cheesecake, it's perfect also... ;))

Tuula
Strawberry and summer :)!


Turquoise Diaries
Yummy summer dreams....sunshine and love


Amber Page Writes
Sweet, juicy summer goodness, 

please don't forget where I live!

Arjaanneli
I have never understood what is the point to eat strawberries and drink champagne before having s… nice evening?
I rather take rye bread with ham and glass of milk!
Well, if I want to be really "on fire", then it is okay!
I get feaver from strawberries...

Ballerina Girl
"Mom, can I have strawberry juice?"

mythopolis
Thanks for auditioning, Strawberry. 


My name is Short Cake. And I think you have the part.

Scriber's Web
Delicious is my middle name.
Wanna bite?

*
*

Thank you all!
WO*IMA again on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have one of those now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, now I just figure out that it look like a moose???
    Or....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICOLE
    those? strawberries?
    I bought more and only 1/3 was eatable!

    ARJAANNELI
    a moose? in your avatar or in front of the mirrow??? LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.