31/01/2010

EDITED version: your WOrds & my IMAges = WO*IMA, #53


your WOrds of this IMAge #53:



I am not sure I like 
what I see in your world.

Hello! I am here and see you, 
but you don`t see me!

"Here mousie, mousie,.....here mousie, mousie....meowsie...meowsie....meow....meow....."

Watching You, watching Me aHhhhhhhhhaaaa ..... 
or was it Love in the ABBA song? ;-)

Peeping through the hole
seeing the whole
of the world
is enough.

That's a kitty who knows EVERYTHING that's going on. 
Call her a Clandestine Cat, perhaps?

They never let us see them 
when they're smiling at us. 
We'd get too confident 
if we had proof that they liked us.

Peek-a-boo! :-)

She haunts me with her eyes.

* * *
Thank you all! WO*IMA again on Saturday!
Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.