16/01/2010

you give me WOrds and I give you an IMAge = WO*IMA #51


my IMAge #51:




as usual you have time till Sunday 6 pm Cairo time
Here's a link to world clock :)  
kuten ennenkin aikaa on 
sunnuntaihin asti klo 18 Kairon aikaa


Don’t know what WO*IMA is about? 
Every Saturday I give you an IMAge. 
You give me YOUR OWN WOrds
thoughts, a quote, a poem etc. 
however the IMAge i n s p i r e s you 
by leaving a comment with a title: 'my WOrds'. 

On Sunday I’ll publish your WOrds WITH YOUR LINK
You can check previous WO*IMA posts to get the idea. 

ps. IF this is your FIRST time here 
please add your blog URL in your comment like http://BLOGitse.blogspot.com
helps my work, thanks! :)

Have fun

in Finnish: Et tiedä mistä WO*IMAssa on kysymys? 
Joka lauantai postaan kuvan johon toivon teiltä OMIA sanoja kommettina otsikolla 'my WOrds': 
mietelauseen, runon, letkautuksen jne. mitä kuva mielikuvissanne herättää. 
Sunnuntaina julkaisen sanat KIRJOITTAJAN LINKIN KERA

Voit tutkailla aiempia WO*IMApostauksia päästäksesi jyvälle. 
Huom! 
sanat tulee kirjoittaa englanniksi TAI englanniksi ja suomeksi. 
EI vain suomeksi. 
Täällä ei kiinnitetä huomiota kielioppiin tai kirjoitusvirheisiin. Muutama sanakin riittää jos kieli ei syystä tai toisesta taivu! :) Tule rohkeasti mukaan!

ps. jos osallistut ensimmäistä kertaa laita kommenttiin blogisi URL, 
esim. http://BLOGitse.blogspot.com
Se nopeuttaa minun hommaani, kiitos! 

Support Doctors Without Borders in Haiti

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day! I LOVED all the comment love and now I'm here to spread it around!

    I want to come to Cairo one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful new necklace with gemstones is hugging my favorite coffee which I spilled in an arc to hug the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more cup of coffee before I go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the my new golden necklace, I hide it in the tea pot where nobody can find it...lovely model, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my dream
    The biscuits
    had diamonds
    in them
    And the girl
    had teeth
    like pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter`s new tiara. She loves to be a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pearls, too, are the girl's best friends. My birthday is tomorrow, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my WOrds...

    Pass the cream please.


    Thank you for visiting my blog!
    http://www.lifecandy.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. noooooooo!!! Did you delete my words? I am sure I left a comment,...

    ReplyDelete
  10. WhiteSockGirl
    NO I didn't delete! s...t.

    I know that this has happened before - comments vanish. It must be something to do with Blogger.
    If you still have your words pls send again and I add them asap!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ALLYCUPE
    To be a star for day might be hard work the next day!
    Thanks for your visit!

    WhiteSockGirl
    did you find your words?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.