25/03/2010

'server error' - Draft-only issue - problem isolated...

I got information from the forum that the Draft problem should've been solved.

"Thanks everyone; we've isolated this problem as a Draft-only issue, which we've documented here:
knownissues
Keep an eye on that Known Issues post for the latest updates, and in the meantime you can continue to upload photos from non-draft (blogger.com)."

I want to see if this works and how...
and now picture uploading...here we go


ta-daa...I'm back!
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Silmä tarkkana siis! Täällä ainakin näkyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning everyone!
    I posted pictures this morning here and my photoblog.
    Interesting thins is that here I have 'old' uploading for pics but on my photoblog I have new and it works without any problems.

    I haven't tried yet all my blogs but will later today...Now I have to go to pack again...


    >>LEPIS
    Hyva kun nakyy siella asti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>TUULUSKA
    :) nice to be back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PostRank Topblogs 2009 - #1 in Expats PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Engagement Award PostRank Topblogs 2009 - Shaker Award
 
Web Statistics Creative Commons License
This work by BLOGitse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland License.